Google Smartphone USB Driver has been released by the developers and we have uploaded the official drivers on this page below. If you have an Android smartphone manufactured by Google then you require to download Google USB drivers. Do you know? you can’t be able to connect your Android with PC till you install Google USB drivers, but no need to worry, we have brought out the solution that will help you to connect your Google Smartphone with the computer.
How to Install Google USB Drivers
- First of all, go down and click OK and then select the folder to download
- Now click OK to Download Google USB Driver
- Wait for some moments to completion download
- Extract-unzip the downloaded file to a separate folder on your PC
- Turn on “USB debugging” from developer options and connect your device to PC
- Open "Device Manager" on the PC
- Discover your device name from the rundown of devices
- Right-click on it and select "update driver software". In the event that it's not unmistakable legitimately, look under the Other Devices list
- Select "Browse my PC for driver software", at that point hit the "Browse" fasten and choose the folder where you extracted the latest USB driver windows.zip file in Step 2 above
- Keep the "Incorporate subfolders" checkbox ticked and hit the "Following" catch to start the driver installation
- In the event that Windows requests your authorization to introduce the driver, acknowledge it.
- Download Google USB Driver >> Download (Drive.google.com) << wait for some moments to download>>
- Download Google USB Driver >>>Download (MediaFire.com) 8.28MB
- ADB & FastBoot Drivers >> Download
You can also like Download Google Nexus Android USB Driver if you want and you can see it by pressing Here.
Install Google USB drivers enables your computer to recognize your Android device. Using the USB driver, you will be able to browse the file system on your Android device. This is very helpful, easy, free and the best way for transferring files between your phone and PC. Moreover, these are the files you can transfer between mobile and PC. photos, videos, messages, music, games, apps, and applications, etc.
Now all you need to do is download and install the Google driver, which we've given you above. If you experience any problems or any other issues while downloading or installing a Google driver contact us we will do our best to assist you.