Sometimes a different type of problems occur on your android smartphone and still you need to connect to your PC in order to enter a specific mode and fix the problems with your android. Now it is normal for an android to be able to connect to a PC in such case and it has to be entered in recovery mode in order to fix this problem. This introduction has already explained the purpose of recovery mode which states that this is a mode in android smartphones which can be used to fixed different problems once you are able to connect it to PC. But before that, we need to learn more about recovery mode.
Recovery is a free, lightweight runtime environment that is incorporated on a different parcel from the principle Android OS on all Android gadgets. You can boot straightforwardly into recovery mode and utilize it to industrial facility reset the gadget, erase the store segment, or apply programming overhauls. That is a cluster of nerd talk for it can help you settle your gadget. Now since we have introduced you to the recovery mode and you know for which problems it can be used, we shall move to the procedure of fixing your android with the help of this mode.
How to Connect Android to PC in Recovery mode and fix issues?
1. Hold down the Power key and select Power off. On the off chance that the touchscreen is lethargic, then you can basically continue holding down the Power key for a few seconds until the gadget kills.
2. Press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key. You ought to see the Android mascot on his back, a group of data about your gadget, and Start at the highest point of the screen.
3. To explore through the menu choices, you utilize the Volume up and Volume down keys. The Power key is utilized to make a determination. Squeeze Volume down twice, and you ought to see Recovery mode in red up at the upper right. Press the Power key to choose it.
4. The white Google logo will fly up took after by the Android mascot on his back again with the words No charge underneath.
5. Press and hold the Power key and the Volume up key for around three seconds, and after that let go of the Volume up key, yet continue squeezing Power.
6. You ought to see the Android framework recuperation choices fly up at the highest point of the screen. Utilize the Volume keys to highlight the alternatives and the Power key to choose the one you need.
Did this article help you? Don't forget to leave us your feedback in the comments section and let us know what you think of it. Keep visiting our website for more free tech guides and stuff.