MediaTek devices are one of the best solutions for the problems and operations related to the China phones people use for which there are not many official things out on the internet. If you have MediaTek Vcom device and came here looking for the free driver for it so that you can start using your device properly then you are exactly at the right spot. On our website, you can find the free drivers for all kinds of devices including smartphones, laptops, computers, MediaTek devices, and many others. In this article, I am going to show you how to manually install the MTK (Mediatek) USB Vcom driver for your device and then at the end of this article, you can get the free download link to download this driver for your device. Doesn't matter which version of the Microsoft Windows you are using, whether it is XP, 7, 8.1, and 10, this driver is compatible with all of them.
How to install MTK (Mediatek) USB Vcom driver?
Here is a step-by-step guide to installing this driver on your MediaTek device.
1. Connect your MediaTek device with the help of a cable you got with the package.
2. Once the device is connected, go to 'My Computer' and open the 'Device Manager'.
3. Click on 'Add a new device' and search for the device you have connected.
4. Once found, click on the device and click on 'Update Driver'.
5. Now give the system the path where you have downloaded the driver files and let it install them.
This will install MTK (Mediatek) USB Vcom driver on your computer. I really hope that this article helped you. Now click on the link given and download the driver files right now on your computer. Keep visiting our website for more free drivers and enjoy your devices.