Why would someone need a fastboot for their phone? Well, a normal user would say like this but those who know about it, they know that what does a protocol like a fast boot does. Fastboot is a special diagnostic and engineering protocol. You can boot your HTC Android Devices into fastboot mode. While in fastboot, you can modify the file system images from a computer like you can flash kernel as well as other partitions. Now if you are an HTC phone user and looking for fastboot drivers for your HTC then you are at the right spot. On our site, you can find the best and absolutely free drivers for your phones, laptops, USB boxes and many other electronic devices. Installing this driver will not be a simple task but don't worry. I am also going to give you a quick guide to teach you to install these drivers. You can install these drivers on any windows operating system including Windows XP, 7, 8.1, and 10. Let us now move to the installation guide for installing these drivers.
How to install HTC Fastboot Drivers?
Here is a step by step guide to install this driver on your PC.
1. First of all, you need to download Android SDK Tools from Android Development Site.
2. In order to make the Android SDK Manager work, you must have Java installed in your PC.
3. Download & Install Java SE Development Kit 7 for your windows. While installing JDK leave all the options selected as default and finish the installation.
4. Run the downloaded Android SDK Manager .exe file and select C:/ drive as the path as it will be easier for you to access it later.
5. Complete the installation process and press the Finish button at the end in order to run the Android SDK Manager.
6. As soon as you press finish, Android SDK Manager will open up showing you a number of options /features. Here you only need to select the required files, uncheck all these options.
7. Check only Android SDK Platform-Tools and Google USB Drivers, You’ll find the Google USB Drivers at the bottom in Extras.
8. After checking the required two options, you need to accept the Terms and Conditions for both Android SDK Platform-tools and Google USB Drivers and begin the installation.
9. As soon as the installation begins you’ll see Android SDK Manager Log showing you installation logs.
10. As soon as ”Done Loading Packages” appears at the bottom of Android SDK Manager Logs, you’ve successfully installed the Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
To make sure that the installed drivers are working or not, connect your device to the computer. Your computer will now automatically detect your device and install the required USB drivers for it. If you liked this installation guide for installing the fastboot driver then don't forget to leave us your feedback. Keep visiting our website for more free drivers and tech installation guides.Download